Five years ago I went to my first class reunion. I was not popular, or pretty, or an academic whiz. I was picked on a lot, mostly for my receding chin. There really wasn't any money to fix it when I was a kid, and even if there had been, I'm thinking my mom wouldn't have done it. Throughout life, I'd saved money for the procedure, but something always happened to the money. I needed a car repair, or something. I had good intentions, but something always came up. The only time I ever had real money in my life, I should have had it done. However, that was after my mother had died, and I had been out of work for nearly a year. I had no idea how long it would take me to get a job, and I was worried about spending that kind of money. When I think back, I didn't even think about getting my chin surgery done. My brother was being an asshole, and I had to find work. And the procedure got put off for several more years. But, earlier this year, I'd won a settlement from...
Comments
Actually, the second to last time I ate there, I got diarrhea too.
I've been cutting back on the junk food since Saturday. That morning I woke up with a racing pulse. I went to RediMed, and they did an EKG, but they couldn't find anything. But the physician's assistant said I might want to cut back on the caffeine, so I have. I can't remember the last time I had some of my beloved Coke Zero. It's hard for me to eat junk food and wash it down with water, so if I don't lose some weight from this, I'll be a bit pissed off.