Another Apology

Yeah, I said on Facebook that I would review Catching Fire for my Saturday post. I think I'm late with the Saturday post, and sorry, it's not about Catching Fire. I review books on Fiverr.com and I had an 811 page epic to review, and I didn't read as much per day as I should have. It didn't really hold my attention like the first book in the triology did. And I HAD to get it done. And thanks to my former computer guy, I no longer have Microsoft Word on my computer. And saving my Apache Open Office document as a Word file didn't work. And I had to put in an eight hour day at work...nine if you include the hour I took for lunch (where I read part of the book I was reviewing.)

I just got done cleaning up the tub where I puked. It was sudden, and fierce--like Linda Blair in The Exorcist vomiting. I don't know if it was the juice, or that Marie Callender's chicken pot pie. I made a really yummy juice out of red cabbage, apples, oranges, celery and frozen cherries, and it all went down great. But just about 20 minutes ago, I had an urge to go to the bathroom, which wasn't surprising, since I had just ingested probably 20 ounces worth of fruit juice. Well, I took a very runny dump, but I noticed I felt nauseated. I kept swallowing and swallowing, knowing I was going to puke anyway, and I did. I sincerely hope this was just a one-time thing; perhaps the fruit juice and the pot pie not mixing together. Or maybe I'm getting the flu; some idiot customer at work kept coughing and coughing around me. I really, really hope that I don't have something more serious wrong with me. My appetite is down again, and I'm veering back and forth between drinking my homemade fruit and veggie juices, and eating chocolate and other assorted junk food because nothing sounds good to me. At least the fruit juice is really good. But so was the pot pie. Let's hope this is it. I haven't thrown up in months, and Lord knows, I cannot afford another polyp or anything else serious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life