Feeling Pretty Good

Despite the weather and the constant worry about finances, I'm feeling a bit better about things in general. We'll see how long that lasts, but I'm optimistic about the juice fast, and I'm starting to miss it, and it hasn't been a week since I've been back on solid food.

I'm making plans to start grad school next fall. Taking tiny steps. Getting transcripts, now I need to write a letter, and hoping to get a letter of recommendation from a former college professor. He's the only one from the English department at St. Francis College who is still alive. I was able to find him on Facebook.

And I found out that the English department at IPFW doesn't care about math scores, which is a damn good thing. I'll prepare for the English portions and not worry about the math.

And I hope to fit into my little black dress by March. So I've got plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life