I'm Ready for my Close Up!

A few weeks ago at Meijer, I picked up a smartphone microscope. It has been years since I had access to a microscope, so for $15, I thought it would be an amusing toy. There was a more expensive one for $40 that I saw later on.

So I put it aside for a couple weeks, but the other night, I played around with it. It's easy to use. You just clip it on right over your smartphone camera lens, and snap pictures. A flea jumped off my dog, and I was able to snap a few shots of the tiny bug. I thought it might be fun to take pics of some ordinary objects close up, then see if people can guess what they are.

Here's my first pair of pics!


Here are some hints:

This object is soft.
It can hold things together.
It can hold bags open.
It can hold bags shut.

It comes in all colors, but yellow is a very popular color for this.

Give up? Scroll down to see what it is.





















The object is an orange ribbon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life