Southern Road Trip 2017 day three

 Messing around with the pro setting on my camera phone. I darkened this up a bit.
 Palm tree near the boarding shack for the Caladesi Island ferry.
 Got lots of shells here.
 A bird looking for his next meal.
 The only crab we saw today.
 Me, Jami, and her son Derik.
 I left a mark.
 It's better at the beach.
 They have these lizards in Puerto Rico.
 We didn't see any.
 Holy crap! We ALL found stuff here!!!! I blew $50 bucks. Good thing we got the half off coupon!
I had to sneak into the pool. The sign said the pool closed at 10, but it was only 9:04. I did about a dozen laps, and hung out on the hot tub for a while. So lucky the pool was right outside our door!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life