Going to Try ...

To post more positive things. I'm not feeling too great recently. Still looking for decent, meaningful work. But you know that old saying, "there's always someone worse off than yourself?"
 I've discovered a show on BBC 3, something called "Love and Drugs on the Street"? Not sure if that's the name, but it's about homeless people in Brighton, England. My house isn't great, but the property taxes aren't very much, thank God.

So, there's that. In between stressing about money, I do seem to be able to scrape up enough for fun every so often. Stay tuned for pictures from Depeche Mode June 1 at the United Center in Chicago. Helluva show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life