Foreign Accents...

Absolutely, positively, drive me wild. Last night, I had a particularly difficult paint match. The guy was a tad bit of a jerk.

But earlier in the evening, I helped a guy with a delightful Spanish accent I couldn't quite place. I finally broke down and told him I loved his accent and asked where he was from. Costa Rica. He had a lot of questions, but he was very polite and kind.

And it makes me think that maybe I should just try hanging out with foreign men. Generally, they are nicer to me and I love foreign accents anyway.

So thank you Costa Rican man. You made my night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life