Hi!

 I'm still in China. Lots going on. Will I talk about it? Maybe ...

Comments

Doug Holland said…
Oh yay! I'm glad you're still out there!

You were always awesome, and it's excellent that you're still not many 'alive' like so many are but *writing* -- and in China, wow. Consider yourself hugged, and please do tell us about "lots going on." :)
Gloria said…
Doug, baby!!!!!! I miss the old 'zine days. LOVED Pathetic Life sooooooo much!!!!!

I wrote this column about your 'zine!!!!

http://www.fortwaynereader.com/story.php?uid=673

All right, I'll write some posts about China. This page seems to be getting quite a few views for some reason.

Very glad you are still out there too! Thanks for the hug--here's one back out to you!!!
Doug Holland said…
I wasn't fishing for complements or hugs, but they're always better than a kick in the head. Your article sure made me smile. Thanks for remembering... and I do wonder what ever happened to Hairy.

Also I love "Buenos Diaz" -- snappy title.

I'm gonna put your blog into my regular surf cycle and re-read your old entries, cuz they're *good*, Gloria. Looking forward to anything new too, when you have the time. Peace over and out, as the kids say these days.
Gloria said…
Doug!!!!!!!

Lots of material on EdgeofGloria, so I think you'll laugh, you'll cry, and wonder what the hell is going on!!!!! LOL!

I'm glad you enjoyed my column on Pathetic Life. I miss the 90s.

If you want to know about my Chinese adventures, check this out:

https://nowaylaowaihome.wpcomstaging.com/

And I am on YouTube: Nowaylaowai

I don't post so much on EdgeofGloria, but I have been checking out the stats, and SOMEONE must be reading it...I can't believe some of the numbers of post views! I don't think I'm so "edgy" anymore, and I think I'm not as angry anymore, but I'm sure glad you came across my blog and reached out!!!!
Doug Holland said…
You're as edgy as you choose to be. :)

Thanks for the links to where you really are, and I just learned how to ride the Chinese subway from your YouTube page. Made me want some kung pow chicken. I wouldn't have the app to snap a picture of the QR code, though. I'm not a smart phone guy.

In exchange for your helpful links, here's me briefly talking about you a few days ago. https://www.itsdougholland.com/2022/09/is-that-all-it-takes-to-make-myself-ass.html

Doug

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life