Mini Movie Monday!/My First Video

This took me months to do. Why? Vista. If I'd known how much trouble it was going to be, I would have never bought that Sony Vaio. If I ever meet anyone directly involved with Vista, I'm going to punch them in the throat. My video editing software was too much for Vista, but somehow, I got this video made. I know creative types like me should use Mac, but don't get me started on those two 47 pound doorstops that let me down years ago. Apple: I used to love ya, now I gotta kill ya. P.S. I hate your phones too.

Lest you think I'm only making fun of others, I make a couple of appearances in this video, so calm the fuck down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life