Wow...I haven't updated in almost a year ...

So yeah, I'm still around. I haven't updated in almost a year because I've made HUGE changes in my life, and I've got another blog that focuses on those changes.

It's too much to go into here. So I won't.

If you really, really, want to know, leave a comment. I get so few hits on this blog, that no one cares, and that's fine. I haven't had anyone comment on this blog in a long time anyway, and no one has said anything in the 354 days I've been gone.

Maybe when I get some money I can promote the new blog, but I've been sort of laying low for a number of reasons.

So maybe I'll post more here, now that things have settled down a bit.

But don't hold your breath ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life