First Ever Tee Arr Eff Fashion Parade!

I need to get a subscription to Vice magazine. I really enjoy it, and even though I may be too old for their demographic, I get a kick out of it. They do a feature called "Do's and Don'ts" where they take pictures of people and make comments about the outfits they are wearing. I decided to rip off this feature and give it a local spin. So here is the first ever Tee Arr Eff Fashion Parade. Hopefully next year, I can do this every night of the Three Rivers Festival, but I only came up with this idea Saturday afternoon. If you love people watching, you'll get a kick out of this. And you will probably enjoy Street Boners, a book filled with pictures of people in interesting (or awful) outfits and commentary from people about fashion.

Coordinated Couples are Cute!

Coolest fedora on the Midway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life