Just Call Me "Trainwreck"

I got an email from a guy who told me I was a "trainwreck." It's a refreshing change of pace from being called a "fucking whore," which always makes me laugh, because I'm the least promiscuous person I know.

Still, I wasn't offended by being called a trainwreck. I rather like the visual--miles of track with derailed cars all cattywampus, smoking wreckage, oozing chemicals, perhaps a few injuries or fatalities. The German in me digs a little schadenfreude, and I'm loving the comparison. Look out y'all--derail me and I will FUCK YOU UP.

Now departing Waterloo--the Midwest Mayhem, now boarding on track 13.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life