More Inappropriate Workplace Hilarity

One of my department co-workers was talking about a customer. Apparently the customer was shaking primer by hand at home, and when he opened the lid, the primer exploded onto his face.

My favorite manager was asking my co-worker about the incident, when I said, "it's such a bummer when men explode all over themselves."

The manager looked at me and said something like, "I don't appreciate those kinds of comments directed at young men such as myself and your co-worker."

I just smiled. I can get away with shit like this because I am DAMN good at my job (I had a customer ask for me by name tonight) and because this particular manager loves me like a daughter.

Even though I'm much older than he is.

#olderdaughteryoungerdad
#itssortofawkwardyetcomforting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life