Random Musings

I haven't been doing much with the digicam lately, but last night I taped a couple things and tonight I worked on my Daphne/Summit "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" video. I need more footage of them. Right now, I'm piecing what I have together, but the timing won't quite be right until I have enough footage. I want to match up some of the action in the video to some of the lyrics. Fortunately, the program I have (Magix Movie Edit Pro 15) will allow me to be precise on the timing. I already have an idea for another video, but will have to wait until TRF in order to get footage.

This cool weather is great on work days. It means if we have to carry something (and we always do) we don't get too sweaty. I wish I could control it so it warms up enough on my days off so that I can go swimming. It does seem really strange though, a week ago I was trying to cope with the heat and humidity, and yesterday I was regretting I wore shorts and a t-shirt. Had to put on a hoodie to feel comfortable.

I like a cool bedroom, so the window is open and the fan is on, so I can snuggle under my comforter. I feel like with the schedule I have now, it's impossible for me to get stuff done, but I have to remind myself that I AM employed, and with the second job starting in a couple months, my money situation will be much better. Even though it's 9:30 p.m., I am feeling sleepy. I have to be at work at 7 tomorrow, and last night I didn't get to sleep until after 1 a.m. However, I really felt like writing, so I think I started three essays/potential columns and should start working on a forth, except my notes are in the car and I don't want to get out of bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life