That's Cinncredible!

A couple weeks ago, I felt the need to consume a cinnamon roll. I had one, but it wasn’t enough. I went to Meijer and tried a “Cinncredible,” a box of cinnamon rolls. They had two sizes there, a smaller one for one person or a couple, and a family version. I have to say it’s the best cinnamon roll I’ve ever had in my life. The icing must have been at least a half-inch thick, if not three-quarters of an inch thick. Cinncredible is only available at Meijer’s. It’s nice to know that Wal-mart doesn’t hog all the stuff. Cinncredible is totally worth it.

Comments

Unknown said…
Yeah the smaller has 6 rolls so im pretty sure its not supposed to feed one, fatty. Although ive eaten the family box in 10 mins

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life