Errands, Schmerrands

Got a lot done today, then came home and sorted through mail from the past month or so. I was so tired last night, I went to be at 9:30. It was an 11 hour day without lunch, but I did manage to feed myself, then go to bed. I hear all this talk about maintaining a healthy balance between work, family and whatever else is going on in one's life, but in my world, there is no balance. I keep wondering if I will die early if I keep on working three jobs and neglecting my body. I'm going to stop right now, because if I continue, I'll be plunging into a depressing missive about my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life