Juicing Works!

This is my juicing video. So far, since mid December, I've lost 19 pounds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXXKvJ_ZcwM

Lately, I've just been eating fruits and vegetables, and cutting back on the salt. It's been working. I've lost the most weight I've lost since getting sick from my uterine artery embolization almost five years ago.

And if you are struggling with weight, try this. Weigh yourself, then for at least a week, avoid canned goods, processed lunch meat and bacon. Don't put ANY salt on anything. Then, after a week weigh yourself. You just might be surprised.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life