More Creepy? Creepy How???

Meme by Tim S.

Here we go with more wacky profiles. 

I have a good set of shoulders.
Really? My tits are awesome!

You’re dealing with the ultimate gentleman/bad boy.
So, you’re an oxymoron?

I have been told I look like Mel Gibson.
No, you don’t.

If you cant have a good time just being with your self even ,,, then whats the point of anything at all period.
A lot of potential suicides have this same thought!

I'm a hard wording dad
You need to word harder on proofreading.

I am tall an little extra pounds but just rite for u babe. I. I be waiting to hear from you anytime babe.
How do you know that your extra pounds are just right for me? That’s like saying my great big herpes sore on my lips is just what you need.

I cannot receive messages at this time.
Well, good luck finding a woman!

Fun and outgoing. Blah blah blah lol. I suck at this so just ask.
But your answer will probably suck too, so forget it.

When it comes to problem-solving, I try to see things from every angle. I prefer to take my time when making important decisions.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen this profile.

im a goodlooking guy,ive been told i look like james dean,mel gibson,im not conceited
Yeah, sure, you’re not conceited. Mad props for spelling it right though.

Trust, the ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need...(Someone may get that reference).
The fuck you talkin’ about, boy?

Hello, hoping to find my person.
Surprisingly, he’s not a dog. But he sure as hell sounds like one.

Holding each Other Till Morning And Initiating Love.
You mean initiating fucking? Because love is not sex. And sex is not love. Since you’re a guy, I had to tell you that because you guys fuck it up all the time.

I play the electric guitar for a Trans-Siberian Orchestra tribute band
This might be a turn-on for some women, but not this woman.

A few words that would describe me would be redneck, biker, and frat boy
Oh good Christ, this is my worst nightmare.

I believe in God, country and the 2nd amendment.
Sorry, you’re too American for me.

Yep
Nope.

I am that guy that rocks your world and makes your mind disturbed trying to figure me out
No thanks. My mind is already disturbed from trying to figure out men, and I’m done.

Five star reviews for I Care What I Look Like and So Should You. Check it out here!




Third book coming soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life