Yesterday, men were unusually nice to me. Holding the elevator door, waving at me from 30 feet away, etc. I wish I could say it's because I smiled more, or brought St. Patrick’s Day-themed brownies and handed them out.

It wasn't that at all. Men who barely acknowledge my presence were chatting me up. I had one guy I was making paint for walk around to the tinters and watched me make the paint.

It wasn't because of a suddenly improved attitude. I had the same expression on my face as usual and the same concerns.

The only difference was that I was wearing this shirt.

I usually don't wear shirts like this. I chose it because it was green and comfortable.

However, it depresses me to realize I am nothing more,than just a pair of tits. I wore one of my usual shirts today. My co-worker who chatted me up yesterday didn’t acknowledge me today. This is why, when I mixed paint, no one observed me.

Men, this is why women get breast enhancement. It's why we cut ourselves up, starve, and realize nothing we achieve will impress you. For you, it's all about the rack.

Ironic that all I had to do to get these was basically double my body weight.

I wish I could force men to wear their current bank Statements around their necks. That way, women would know if your net worth is worth taking to.

Hurts doesn't it? It's totally unfair. Yeah, I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life