Southern States Road Trip 2017 Days one and two

 Windmills in Northwest Ohio. I think they are futuristic looking.
 Cabella's in Georgia somewhere. This is the Hole in the Horn buck. I don't think I saw any hole.
 So many anti-abortion billboards, yet Georgia is okay with hanging babies???
 The rare Modern Payus Telephonicus.
A not great picture of the scenery
 A
 Waffle house is awesome!
 I honest to God never saw a stalk of cotton in person until today.
 Florida!
My friend made a big deal about this pecan,shop, but right after breakfast, my friend felt really woozy, and she and her son slept for five hours, leaving me to peruse fig preserves, purple pop corn, and yes, flavored pecans, all by myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life