DST and the YouTube Video

I remembered the time change Saturday, but then I promptly forgot about it, even though I think I was up at 2 a.m. and could have changed my clocks right on time. Instead, I completely forgot about it. I called Robert Sunday after he got off work, but he didn’t answer. Turns out instead of calling him a few minutes after 5 p.m., I’d called him a few minutes after 4. He called and reminded me about the change. So I changed my clocks. Damn this DST. It’s going to screw me up forever, the same way our garbage pickup day changed and messed me up.

On another note, the previous link is for a YouTube video Robert and I made, with some help from Jeanette Jaquish and Paula Brandt, who also appear in the video. It’s a parody of political debates, with stereotypes of Republican, Democrat and Green candidates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life