And He's Outta Here!

Inauguration Day is tomorrow. Let’s hope that the Obama era isn’t as bad as the last eight years. I don’t expect miracles, but I do expect a more articulate president than Bush. As Denis Leary said (and this is a paraphrase) I want my president to be a better person than I am. Not that the average American is Denis Leary, but I understood what he meant. You want the leader of your country to be able to pronounce words, be articulate, and know a lost cause when he sees one. Or maybe, it’s too late for that. Out of the millions of crappy jobs out there, Obama has to have the worst one. As an Onion headline stated, “Black Man Given Nation’s Worst Job.” Funny, but it has a ring of truth to it.

Comments

Robert Enders said…
I want my president to be better than Dennis Leary as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life