A Rare Two-Sport Post

I knew the Steelers would win, because the Cardinals are not a real team. I first heard about them in the movie “Jerry Maguire,” so I assumed since I’d not heard of the Cardinals in real life, I thought they were a fictional NFL team created for the movie. Since this is the first time I’ve heard of the team since seeing “Jerry Maguire,” I’m still convinced they are not a real NFL team. It’s like Harry Potter winning the National Geography Bee. It can’t happen, because Harry Potter is not real.

Funnily enough, swimmer Michael Phelps seems to be following in the arrogant, stupid footsteps of Mark Spitz. A British tabloid published a picture of him smoking pot through a bong. Nice. All he needs is a statutory rape charge and a holdup, and he’ll almost be a football player.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life