New Mood

I'm in a "don't give a shit" mood. Today, some guy yelled that I'd run a red light. Really? Really and truly? Gee, I was in the middle of the intersection, and I had to wait until the fucking light turned red before I could go. Stupid old asshole jackass.

Also, the computers keep fucking up at work; not showing all the supposed deliveries for the day, so sometimes we'll end up with a last-minute delivery that never shows up on the delivery boards that we can access.

It's frustrating. Very frustrating. I'm not caring about a lot of stuff anymore, but in a way, it's liberating. Hopefully this new attitude will help in more than just one way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life