Spring Forward

I still can't get used to Daylight Savings Time. But I'll move my clock ahead anyway.

Years ago, I'd refuse to adjust the clock on the VCR, showing "Indiana time" all year round.

I'm still in my "don't give a shit mood." I've been running more red lights lately, and basically sometimes refusing to do things people ask me to do. It's fun to say "no" which is probably why I really like teaching. If my students don't do the work, I can flunk them and my boss backs me up. Not so much in my other job, where people can insult me and I still have to be pleasant. FUCK THAT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life