Wait, What?

Within the past 30 days, I've been described by two people as being "charming" and "very aggressive." I would not choose either one of these terms to describe myself. And I wonder if I really would know how to describe myself to people. It's disconcerting to be seen by others in a way so totally different from how I perceive myself.

The person describing me as "charming" was in Corte Madera, California. The person who said I was "very aggressive" was in Fort Wayne.

I'm convinced this town brings out the worst in me.

Perhaps the next time I am meeting someone to get help with a project, I should crawl in on my hands and knees and keep my head down and tucked to the side. Wouldn't want to appear to be "too aggressive."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life