NaNoWriMo 2016

I'm at 30,005 words right now. The target is 60,000 words. I'm not sure if I can squeeze the story in. if I reach 60,000 words by November 30, I will be satisfied. Since this is my master's thesis as well, my target there is 100 pages, which I'll reach no problem.

I do want to get the novel finished and polished before a writing conference in February. I think I'll have to submit some of my writing to this one too. I really hope I am accepted, as it has been a long time since I've been to New York City as a tourist or anything else. I did pass through as a truck driver, and I'm glad to say I drove a semi in NYC, but I understand those truck driving ads where they say "no East Coast." #themoreyouknow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life