More Photos


So yeah, I enjoy taking pictures of people and pets. They are difficult subjects, because the people hate to be photographed, and the animals seem to always move.

Here are some photos I've taken that I really like.

Daphne was very young here. The hair around her ears is just starting to grow.


On the left, Daphne is at Franke Park. On the right, she is hanging out the window of my mom's car.

This young lady wanted a good picture to send to Hooter's Annual Calendar Girl competition.


Two local musicians. I took this the Sunday before 9-11.

Friend and former co-worker. Shot at the Botanical Conservatory, Fort Wayne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life