The Borgen Project, or How I'm Spending My Summer

So the weather has been beautiful here in Fort Wayne this summer. Funds are kind of lean though, and that's nerve-wracking, but I think I met someone the other day who is going to have a huge impact on my life.

Anyway, I'm an intern for The Borgen Project. I'm learning a little bit about search engine optimization and fundraising. I'm also creating content for the organization's blog and magazine.

I'm spreading the word about my fundraising, and since my friend Heidi has more success on my blog than I do, I asked to write a guest post for her blog, and she kindly posted it. You can read it here:

http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/2017/08/the-borgen-project.html

I also have my very own fundraising page for The Borgen Project. You can check it out here:

https://borgenproject.org/gloria-diaz/

I'm also sleeping late, tending a garden, working odd jobs, helping friends out, entertaining myself for cheap, creating art, losing weight and building a better resume, among other things. I may also get a job in an area I've been fascinated with for decades, but we'll see. I've been let down before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life