Alameda! Allllameda! Alameda! Alameda! Aleeedmeda!

So today I went to Alameda. I was invited there by someone I met at last year's conference. I lost her contact information, but luckily, she was volunteering again.

We've been through some bad stuff, and trying to figure out how men's minds work (impossible) family members who won't talk to us, and the general bullshit of life.

It is so nice to talk to someone who "gets it." We layghed, we cried, and had a great day.

No, I did not eat the dish named after me. I chickened out and my old standby, the fajitas.

Rebellious door is rebellious.

This is where we ate. ¡Delicioso!

I love sunsets and beaches.

Shopping at Ulta!

That's the sun, not a nuke going off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life