Can I Just Get a Couple Slices????

A beautiful Friday night in San Francisco, and I forgot it was Friday, so Uncle Vito's  was packed. Got on a cable car, and got yelled at (???) and my ticket refused for some weird reason. So, when we hit the end of the line, I got off and Googled "cheap pizza San Francisco" and ended up here.
The two slices weighed three pounds (sure felt like it) each and I also got a soda, for $12 or something. I'm super-poor this time aroumd, so living large at Top of the Mark is out of the question.

But Powell Street Pizza will be my new go to for SF pizza, unless there's another place offering a slice and soda for $5 each or something.

Told the guy who served me this would be my new go to place for pizza. He also called me "miss", which is a rare thing these days. Had to tip him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life