Chinatown Again and San Francisconess

Gonna take you down to Chinatown. Happy Chinese New Year!

Between King Kee's last night and Chef Hung today, the 12-year-old girl inside of me is laughing hysterically. #irefusetogrowup

All this food for $7 including tip. Thank you, Yummy Dim Sum for feeding me on the cheap. #poverty

A cat in Chinatown. 
#thatsallimgoingtosayaboutthat

I thought this was inappropriately funny. #marketing


I hope that this becomes a park, or affordable housing, but being that this is the United States, I'm sure they will build luxury lofts at only $10 million each.
#capitalism
#therentiswaytoofucking
high
#fortwaynemostaffordablecityinthecountry



Yeah, just park it in the drivew--oh never mind.

Isn't this the store for size 1 chicks/eight-year-old girls?
#handbagsareonesizefitsalljustsayin'

This one sells sushi!
#trendy

I find this picture sad. Lots of variations on this.
#therentistoodamnhigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life