More San Francisconess

 You see all sorts of musicians, but you never see cello players. This was my instrument in high school so I had to listen for a little bit. He was good.
#iwishihadacello
I can't remember if this is that one house that was sandwiched between two big buildings and it was selling for a crazy amount of money but it's cute even if it's not the right house.
# therentistoodamnhigh

¡ El Gato Satanico!


Is Audi trying to diversify by selling mannequins? Not sure about that marketing strategy.
#audiwhatthefuck

It certainly is! Go Komets! #imissyouIHL70sera

Are you f****** kidding me? 
#fortfinancialcreditunion

Nice commentary.
#Nothatisnotmyhandwriting

I always wanted a concert grand piano.
# wishIwastalentedenoughto deserveit

What cool chairs!
# thatsparklyfacethough

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life