Tee Arr Eff Fashion Parade 7-17-14 (Continued)

Here are some more pictures from my last night at the festival. I am not sure if I will get down to the festival Saturday. I put in an 11-hour day Friday, and I'm pretty tired. I may go down for one last time during the afternoon. We'll see. Anyway, on with the show!

When I saw this, I was immediately reminded of the consistency of my shit after treating myself to Food Alley.

She's probably not drunk, but she does look drunk, doesn't she?

After days of single shoes, here's a pair. Never mind that they look like they've been pooped out of one of the animals at the petting zoo--or pooped out by a ride operator.

Chicago Bucket Boy and AirGuitar Balloon Man should be in a band together.


This would make a fun gif. One shot he's good...


the next shot he's off.


Ankle-length shorts? Come ON! Props to his buddy for having shorter shorts, but geez. Why not just wear pants for God's sake? Like that leg on the right side of the photo?

Ombre hair, then ombre shoes, tonight, ombre pants. Gives kind of a new meaning to the phrase, "dipped in shit."

Another crutch person, but no cast, or high-tech foam boot. What gives? Ifs your foot REALLY broken, or are you faking it to get sympathy?

If you've ever wanted to see a kid wearing sunglasses lying on the sidewalk at Three Rivers Festival, this was your year.

After seeing dozens of porta potties at the festival, and trying to touch as little as possible in them, this fully-functional sink was like a beacon of cleanliness in a shit-filled world.

Steamed buns may not sound appetizing, but relax. That shirt is advertising Coney Island in downtown Fort Wayne. There are few other places in the Fort where you can spend $5 and be full.

I don't think he was officially sanctioned as part of TRF, but that's what makes the festival great. Thousands of people, and you never know who you'll meet or who is going to show up. Maybe next year I'll sit on a corner and complain for tips.

Segways are too hard to keep your balance on, so they added a wheel. In 50 years, most of the population will be morbidly obese, because everyone will be riding their LaziMobiles.

Wacky-waving inflatable arm flailing tube men! Wacky-waving inflatable arm flailing tube men! Wacky-waving inflatable arm flailing tube men! Yeah, I know it's not original, but neither is Family Guy.

Sick of the festival yet? This girl is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life