Three Rivers Festival Fashion Parade 2014 Nights One, Two and Three!

Inspired by (and stolen from) Vice Magazine's Do's and Don'ts, I came up with the Tee Arr Eff Fashion Parade. Sometimes there are other festivals/events where I take pictures (like the 2013 Zombie Walk) but Tee Arr Eff (a.k.a Three Rivers Festival) is the best for people-watching because it draws so many people.

I'm not sure I'll be able to hit every night of the festival, but I'll do what I can in order to get some fun shots.

This lad, presumably a Bishop Dwenger student or alumni, is looking pretty good on the mechanical bull on the Headwaters Park midway.

It's one thing if you're too cool to be seen with your dad when you're a teenager, but when he's still willing to carry you around, it's awkward, which is why you need the sunglasses, even at night.

I've never ridden a bull, but once this position is attained, you're a goner.

Next on Spike TV: Pimp My Motorized Wheelchair.

Bull 1, Bishop Dwenger dude, 0.

What this sign was doing at the Cheap Trick concert, I have no idea.
What was this? The Skull Shirt Showdown?

The Dream Police live inside of their heads.

He ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, but no one cared.

Every Morning, there's a halo hanging from the corner of his girlfriend's four post bed.


This cute dress was ruined by Nike flip flops and the always ugly Vera Bradley bag.

Hey Hanning and Bean, you need to fix your plaza.

Not only was he wearing a typically ugly Fort Wayne guy outfit, but he was also blocking my view. If you're going to stand in front of me, at least LOOK good, for Christ's sake!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life