Mini Movie Monday

I am going to try and post on a regular basis. It's not for lack of material--I have kept a journal every day since August, 2003. I also have random posts from when I was fresh out of college (the first time) as well as the depressing observations from high school. I could post a picture a day from all the prints I have and probably not run out of material for at least two years. Why don't I post every day?

I don't know.

I know some bloggers do it. My friend Heidi posts every day, and I'm not sure she would identify herself as a writer. I sort of do identify as a writer. So what's my damn problem? I'm not sure. Sometimes I worry about falling into a rut. So I'm going to try and post a better variety of stuff, maybe make some "theme" days, so people might know what to expect. But isn't the fun of following a blog NOT knowing what to expect?

Anyway, I make videos. I've got 47 up there, which means I need to make five more in order to post a different original video each week for a year. This first one is one of my favorite songs from the 80s as an extended remix. I think this was one of the first records I played on my USB turntable. Sadly, I can't record the music onto the computer anymore. The turntable still plays, but something is up with the software. Anyway, enjoy!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmAReRL8b_s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life