Mini Movie Monday!

I read part of a short story that I wrote at a reading called "Write the Feminine." This is from a few years back. The story is called, "Hot Enough For Ya?" which is about a dog trapped in a truck on a hot day. It sort of has a sci-fi/fantasy vibe to it, with the spirit or alien dogs abducting the owner to give him a taste of what it's like to be stuck in a vehicle on a hot day. I think this is one of my favorite stories that I've ever written. It's available in a collection of short stories that I wrote. You can get print copies of Served Cold: Tales of Revenge and Redemption at Lulu.com. Check it out here:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/gloria-diaz/served-cold-tales-of-revenge-and-redemption/paperback/product-20402986.html

Or if you want the ebook, go here:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/140164

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drugs and Drink And God: An Interview with Sarah Katherine Lewis

Some Thoughts on American Dirt, Cultural Identity, Cultural Appropriation and other Assorted Nonsense in My Life